Date and Time
Friday Nov 19, 2021
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST
Fun for the Kids!
Kids Night Out is offered monthly, on the third Friday of each month! Kids, get ready for a fun night out with friends and our Recreation staff. This program will have you busy throughout the night with games, crafts, a movie, dinner and dessert! Parents, take this opportunity to catch a movie, check out a new restaurant, or have a quiet night at home. Register early, this program fills up fast!
What is Kids Night Out?
- Upon arrival staff /participants will receive a daily health screening and temperature check.
- Check-in/check-out will take place outside of the facility. In order to reduce the risk of exposure, no parents will be allowed inside the facility.
- Safety protocols are in place, following guidelines recommended by the California Department of Public Health and Orange County Health Department, and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Program follows recommended cohort ratio of 14 participants with 2 staff.
- Staff will wear masks, set multiple hand hygiene and facility cleaning times, and maintain social distance.
- Participants must wear masks per State and County guidelines.
- Dates are subject to change/cancellation.